Department of Finance & OperationsBudget:
An annual budget is adopted by all public elementary, secondary, and unit school districts and includes all funds that, when taken as a whole, set the plan for accomplishing the financial goals of the local school board. All budgets must be adopted by the district’s school board and then provided to the Illinois State Board of Education (ISBE).
Section 17-1.2 of the Illinois School Code (105 ILCS 5/17-1.2) requires school districts with websites to post the current budget, itemized by receipts and expenditures, on their website. This section of the school code also requires these districts to notify parents/guardians: (a) that the budget has been posted; and (b) the address of the website.
The current District 106 budget can be accessed by clicking here. This budget encompasses estimated revenues and expenditures from July 1, 2018 through June 30, 2019.
- 2017-2018 District Budget
- 2016-2017 District Budget
- 2015-2016 District Budget
- 2014-2015 District Budget
- 2013-2014 District Budget
- 2012-2013 District Budget
- 2011-2012 District Budget
- 2010-2011 District Budget
- 2009-2010 District Budget
- 2008-2009 District Budget
Budgets for preceding years can be accessed through the Illinois State Board of Education website by clicking here.