Learning Resource Center (LRC)
LRC Frequently Asked Questions
How can I find a book?
The Library Catalog is available online. Anyone can search the catalog to find materials available for check out at the Library. Parents can search the PARENT Collection within the catalog also. Parents: if you would like a book from the library, please call or email and we can send the book home with your child.
How many books can a student check out?
There is no check out limit after 2nd grade, but elementary students (3rd – 5th) are advised to check out what they need for the week.
When are students' books due?
Depending on grade level, there are different due dates for books:
When can students check books out?
- Kindergarten - 2nd grade = 1 week
- 3rd - 4th grade = 2 weeks
- 5th - 8th grade = 1 month
What is the World Book Online password?
Log onto the website as a staff member, parent, or student and then return to this page to see the password.
- Each class (Kindergarten through Fifth Grade) visits the library once a week for library instruction and book return/checkout. Students may also return books after school until 3:30p.m.
- Middle school students visit the Library with their Language Arts classes, at their teacher’s discretion.